Friday, August 27, 2010

Vacation, All I Ever Wanted. Vacation, All I Ever Needed.

So in a little more than four hours I am going to be out of here, officially on our annual late-Summer vacation. This is what I want to do in no particular order: go to the beach, swim, see friends, eat seafood, drink beer, maybe see some crappy late-August summer fare (Takers? The Expendables?) You never know. So the excitement has me thinking about Vacation (obviously, as I have established) and Vacation movies. Here are a bunch of good ones:

Y Tu Mama Tambien (2001)


Wet Hot American Summer (2001)


Vacation (of course) (1983)


Summer School (1987)


Summer Rental (1985)


Stand By Me (1986)


Roman Holiday (1953)


One Crazy Summer (1986)


Meatballs (1979)


Mr. Hobbs Takes A Vacation (1962)


Adventureland (2009)


FInally, a music video which always reminds me of Summer and Summer Vacation:

No comments:

Post a Comment